Jenn Schroeder B.Sc, M.Sc.PT
Jenn Schroeder graduated with her Masters of Physical Therapy from the University of Manitoba in 2015. Prior to that, Jenn completed her Bachelor of Science with distinction from the University of Manitoba in 2013.
With experience in both hospital and private practice settings, she has had the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients. Jenn has completed post graduate work in Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy and is excited to offer this service to the community. Jenn is dedicated to working with you to develop goals that you can achieve through an individualized treatment plan.
Education to provide evidence-based treatment is something Jenn recognizes as important in the healthcare field. Since graduating, Jenn has completed the following courses:
- Dry Needling Canada Level 1: Extremities
- Dry Needling Canada Level 2: Spine
- Pelvic Health Solutions Level 1
- Pelvic Health Solutions Cesarean Birth
- Lyn Watson Shoulder Course
- Activator Pole Walking Course
- Red Cross Sport First Responder
- McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy Part A: Lumbar Spine
- Bobath Concept: Study of Human Movement, Balance, and Functional Movement
- Level 2 in The Diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Therapy – Upper/Lower
Jenn Schroeder is an active outdoor enthusiast with a passion for mountain biking, hiking, backpacking, trail running, and recently, snowboarding. In addition, she enjoys her time doing yoga, playing volleyball and softball, and traveling. Jenn is dedicated to promoting a healthy and active lifestyle.
Jenn relocated from the prairies to Vancouver Island in January 2017. She is excited to facilitate your safe and timely recovery so you can return to the activities that you enjoy most!
Areas of special interest: