Types of Injuries & Pain
People will come to us for a wide variety of reasons. One of the major ones is to help deal with chronic pain causing discomfort, mobility issues, and limiting their quality of life.
To help you treat your pain, Brickyard Physiotherapy in Nanaimo has expert staff who are trained and qualified to treat and rehabilitate pain issues.
By booking an appointment with us, you will receive a personalized consultation to help properly diagnose and develop a treatment plan for YOU!
Common injuries and pain people come to us with include:
- Back pain, such as sciatica pain, poor posture, and degenerative and disc issues
- Neck pain, including correcting poor posture, relieving tension headaches, and whiplash
- Shoulder pain and rotator cuff issues
- Elbow pain, such as that caused by tennis elbow or golfer’s elbow
- And, relieving symptoms of chronic pain from injuries that will not heal, arthritis, or long-term muscle issues
For more information about the types of injuries and pain Brickyard Physiotherapy can treat, follow the links in the sidebar.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us!